Wednesday, August 26, 2009

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

You are not going to believe this...I mean this is such a shocking ocurrence it boggles the mind. I am almost afraid to say anything as I am scared I might jinx it. I hope all of your eyes can handle this shocking, once in a lifetime news...


THE GIRLS HAVE NOTHING TO DO TONIGHT!!!!!! No practice, no games, no dance, no choir, no nothing. I am having a hard time remembering the last weeknight that this happened.

I get to go watch my former softball team play and maybe, just maybe, have a cold drink with the fellas afterward.

Please don't share this with anyone, I'm afraid of the phone ringing and the voice telling me that I am late for something that I didn't have on my calendar...SHHHHHHH :-)

On to tomorrow.

As always...Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment